Saturday, October 4, 2008

Chris and Kate

Well it's late, and it's been a huge (but very fun) day...so forgive me if I sound delirious - but I wanted to get some photos up for these guys as as of tomorrow I am off on holiday (whoop whoop for me). The scenery at this place was to die for - I must go back there another time with my own boys - just so beautiful.

Firstly, can I just tell you how cute little Claire is? The shoes, oh the shoes. Bec commented on how they looked like the shoes were in their own little Secret Garden here - she's right, don't you think?
_MG_2748
_MG_2845

Pinstripes, how I love me some pinstripes!
_MG_2782

The beautiful flowers (and giving the lensbaby a workout!!!)
_MG_2784

And the gorgeous bridesmaids who helped keep everything running all day long - you did a great job guys and looked totally stunning!
_MG_3141

Kate looked so gorgeous. And did I tell you that she's 16 weeks pregnant? Isn't that just the sweetest?
_MG_3087

Ohhhhhhh.....sunflare and fisheye. These are a few of my favourite things (go on sing it, you know you want to!)
_MG_3103

The happy couple - congrats guys, it was a wonderful day. Thanks for having me along (and for the awesome feed!). Enjoy!
_MG_3119

1 comment:

Mhor said...

Gorgeous Fona - you both did a great job - as usual..