Sunday, October 26, 2008

Jane & Bob | Wedding Photographers in Brisbane

Please excuse my delayed response - I've been too busy living it up in Yamba!

As Bec mentioned, we were there yesterday (actually, I was there since Thursday!) to capture the excitement and joy of Jane and Bob's wedding. I've known these guys for quite a few years (and I'm pretty sure Bob actually helped me change a tyre many years ago when I was totally clueless!). We hadn't been in contact for quite some time, so it was a pleasure for me especially to have been there to capture everything on their very special day.

So, enough of my rambling, here are my photos for your sneak peek guys!

I swear I didn't eat any of these little guys. No really, I didn't. Ok, maybe one or eight.
_MG_5279

Jane's dress was gorgeous - classic and beautiful, just like her!
_MG_5299

As heavy as this bouquet apparently was (Jano will attest to the cramping in her hands!), it was absolutely stunning
_MG_5330

Doesn't she just glow? (and yes, that was absolutely the coolest car I've ever seen!)
_MG_5377

The gorgeous wedding party - thanks for a fun day guys!
_MG_5730

Loved those sugar cane fields - pity we were scared of snakes to have ventured in any further!
_MG_5698

I didn't hear the story about all the snakes having being caught or these is no way I would've got this one!
_MG_5651

Thanks again for a lovely day guys, and enjoy the child-free sleep ins!

2 comments:

Mhor said...

Gorgeous...

Cassandra Doyle said...

Man these photos are awesome Fona!
I didn't realise Janeo had a little girl (well actually maybe i did??)
How was everyone... can't wait to hear all about it!