Saturday, August 23, 2008

Susie and Pete










Firstly, I would just like to add that if *someone* knew how to read a map, we wouldn't have to rely on my bad sense of direction. Can't direct AND drive dude, can I? LOL.

It was all good though, my bad sense of direction, and bad GPS entry didn't get us into any trouble at all. We didn't even get a ticket when I had to park in a loading zone. Or when I forgot to go back and put more money in the meter.

It was such a gorgeous day today - that sunshine was exactly what my sun starved body needed. Oh and it was great for Susie and Pete too! Speaking of Suse, what a gorgeous bride!!! She looked so stunning. Pete looked pretty cool too, I must say. This was such a fun wedding....thanks so much guys, we had a ball. Enjoy your images and we'll catch up soon.

Fiona xx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

These photos are stunning, you guys did an awesome job! Thanks for posting them on the website so quick, everyone is loving them. Suze & Pete

Anonymous said...

I love all the photos, nut the stick figures ROCK! Fabulous idea.
K.

Whint said...

Wow your wedding photog has come so far.... they were lucky to have you gals there... what beautiful pics.. love the ring one too, how cute!

Unknown said...

This set is absolutely amazing!!! I wish I had you guys for my wedding your photos are so inspiring!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE that ring shot and the shoes and on the sand - they're all lovely!

Unknown said...

oh i love the idea with the ring shot!!! amazing!!

Anonymous said...

wow breathtakingly beautiful! the reflection one is outstanding x