Sunday, April 19, 2009

Renee and Simon | Brisbane Wedding Photographer

Well, after Bec and I experienced the cold of Melbourne last weekend, we then got to experience the HOT of Brisbane at this weekend's wedding! It had been forecast for rain, so we were so grateful for the absolutely perfect weather that actually happened!

A big shout out to Michelle from Bedazzled Events, for allowing the whole day to run so smoothly, and for helping us out too! She did an amazing job, she really did!

Renee and Simon both looked so gorgeous, as did the whole bridal party. It was a magical sunset to celebrate a magical day! Enjoy your honeymoon guys (Maldives, I'm so jealous!), and we'll be in touch soon!

more details!
blog1
can I tell you how unbelievably dizzy the three of us were after this shot? I wasn't game to stand up for fear of falling on my face!! Totally worth it though, don't you think?
_MG_8659
I think this might be my new favourite dancing shot
_MG_8797
love me a good silhouette
_MG_8343
and a good foot shot (sorry Renee, I know you hate feet, but I have to take one every wedding!!!)
_MG_8270
fish eye fun!
_MG_8008
we are in no way affiliated with Telstra. we just like cool phone box photos!
blog2

Enjoy!
Fiona

1 comment:

Susan Wall said...

The spinning shot is fantastic, makes me dizzy just to look at it though LOL Don't know how you did it! So SO worth it, yes!