Friday, April 17, 2009

Lexie and Troy | Melbourne Wedding Photographers

well, this wedding took Bec and I all the way to Melbourne - and I'm ever so grateful! I went to school with Lexie, so when she contacted me to ask if I knew of any photographers in Melbourne, my response was "have camera, will travel"...or something along those lines. I had never been to Melbourne before, so I took my husband with me, and Bec took hers too. I absolutely fell in love with the city, and am already planning my next trip back! Might have to take the kids with me next time though, so no sleep ins!!!

Lex, thanks so much for letting us be a part of your special day. You and Troy made such a stunning bridal couple, and what a perfect location! Enjoy your sneak peek, and we'll hopefully catch up again soon!

_MG_7193
blog3
check out the arbour Troy made - isn't it amazing!
blog2
_MG_7271
_MG_7305
details. gotta love the details.
blog1

Fiona xx

No comments: