Saturday, May 23, 2009

Yena & Patrick | Brisbane Wedding Photographer

When I woke up this morning I was greeted with a wet, windy day and I held little hope for our planned engagement shoot with Yena and Patrick. In the end we decided to go ahead with whatever the weather threw at us and I'm glad we did. We had clouds, we had sun, we had rain but most of all we had fun. As Fiona mentioned, Kangaroo point is an awesome spot for a shoot and I can see carsonhall using it more in the future.

Our gorgeous city in the background

IMG_8599wm

Rain and sunflare = one happy photographer

IMG_8741wm

Gorgeous flowers but apparently they taste really bad, just ask Fiona, Lol.

IMG_9013wm

Sharing a quiet moment

IMG_8790wm

SB1

Autumn leaves

IMG_8701wm

Yena and Patrick, Thank you for an fantastic afternoon. We'll talk to you soon.

Bec xx

6 comments:

Melody said...

Love love love it!

I am so in awe of the 2 of you!

What a gorgeous shoot and I love the location!

xxx

Whint said...

Awesome... I was wondering how you were going to go after Fiona left (it was spitting as we departed) but looks like you guys rocked :)

Unknown said...

awww these guys are adorable! the rain and the umbrella, fantastic!

Kristen Cook said...

How gorgeous is this? Love it guys! x

Rachel said...

Awesome!! Especially the rain and the umbrella shot.

Rachel

Renee Bell said...

great session - they are gorgeous!!!!