Sunday, February 8, 2009

Franco and Cass Part II | Brisbane Wedding Photographer

Well here I am with my half of the photos.  Yesterday was such a wonderful day full of love and happiness.  And oh. my. god.  I want Cass's dress.  That's the dress I want if I ever get married again.  Or just to put it on when I'm feeling a little dowdy.  I love it oh so very much!  

Enjoy your fantastic honeymoon guys, and thanks so much for letting us be a part of your special day.  And for the lolly bar. 


_MG_9978

storyboardblog1

_MG_9421

storyboardblog2


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always stalk your blog for wedding pics! Am so happy you have started up for the year!!!

They are stunning as per usual!

I love how you always do something different with the rings!

Anonymous said...

Beyond incredible dude! AHHHHmazing x