Tuesday, August 12, 2008

More from the Ekka





I can confirm for those interested that yes, Fiona did giggle like a schoolgirl once those sideshow alley lights came on. She did have good reason to be excited though. We were working with the cutest, most willing couple ever, we had a fantastic backdrop and we were doing what we love doing best.

As Fiona has mentioned, Cass and Franco were amazing. There were happy to do anything we asked and I think they may have even managed to finish off a whole bag of fairy floss while doing it!

We had a great time guys and we can't wait to photograph your wedding!

Bec.

3 comments:

Rana said...

These are unreal guys, WOW love them :)

MrsPfeiff said...

I think these are some of my favourite shots in recent times. They ooze love and feeling and adoration from subject to subject. Awesome.

I get so much inspiration from you guys.

And Bec, I'm slowly getting over my slump...yay!

Karen x

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous!

What a great idea to do a shoot at the Ekka - some really unique shots too :)

Katie [shadowplay]